Author Topic: Is this the beginning of the end?  (Read 29 times)

AnsleyL

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Is this the beginning of the end?
« on: October 18, 2019, 10:00:13 AM »
How does Trump survive this?

• WH Admits to Quid Pro quo.. can't walk that shit back
  • Worst foreign policy blunder in the history of the USA.. they sold out the Kurds and then shamelessly says its a perfect deal
    • Everyone is throwing Trump under the bus

The only dark cloud is I don't trust the democrats to not fuck this up.. What's with the secret meetings and not televising the witnesses?  What's with the no pressure?  What's with always allowing momentum to wane?

Richard E

• View Profile
Re: Is this the beginning of the end?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2019, 12:13:47 PM »
he survives because the Republican party is soulless?

Sen Cramer (R - ND) on holding the G7 at Trump Doral: "I donít have any concerns about it other than just politically how it appears.
"It may seem careless politically, but on the other hand thereís tremendous integrity in his boldness and his transparency," he says.

Sen Rounds (R - SD) asked if he has any issues with the G7 being at Doral: ďShow me where thereís a violation of law, Iím not sure that there is, not that Iím aware of.Ē
Q: I mean, you donít think it might violate the emoluments clause, or anything like that?
Rounds: ďIíll let the folks who look at the ethics rules and so forth that he is subject to make that decision. But Iím not going to try and comment off hand on it.Ē

AnsleyL

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Is this the beginning of the end?
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2019, 12:17:07 PM »
Yep.. totally soulless.. its a fucking shameful disgrace.. if the very concepts of integrity and loyalty to the constitution of the US mean nothing if all institutions (including the one I work for which is going broke because Trump won't pay the US share... seriously we got a letter a couple weeks ago saying we might not get paid next month) are to be dismantled in favor of fucking base racism then lets just fucking hang it up..

this is a disgusting time..